Friday 19 June 2009

Ironman France approaches

I just clicked on to the Ironman France website to check out where to see the live internet coverage.

Seulement 9 jours jusqu'à l'Ironman France 2009 !

You don't have to speak French to know that's serious.

I can already feel the nervous energy and hear the deafening silence of those final 10 seconds before the start of the race. My blood just ran cold. I am properly sh**ing myself now.


Current weight is 13 stones 2 pounds (184 pounds / 83.5 kg).

2 comments:

The Editor said...

To be quite frank you've nothing to be scared of - a massively over developed upper body with additional waist bouyancy, two kidneys, a carbon bike and about 16 years in hand.

The Incredible Bulk said...

Well, if that's the case, and I'm properly shi**ing myself, how are you feeling?

 

Free Blog Counter